Tired of your mates recycling the same old football trivia questions from years gone by?
Bring them bang up to date and get them guessing with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz.
All the answers are at the bottom of the page, so you can claim the high ground when it comes to statistical knowledge!
1. Newcastle's only league defeat away at Bournemouth came in the second tier in September 1989. Who scored their goal that day in a 2-1 defeat?
ICYMI: Check out our gallery of images from yesterday's training session as the lads continued their preparations for the trip to @afcbournemouth on Saturday.— Newcastle United FC (@NUFC) March 14, 2019
https://t.co/mzCgIIXBhQ #NUFC pic.twitter.com/BfX3V5OVcC
2. Burnley's games have seen more 90th-minute goals than any other side in the Premier League this season. How many times have the Clarets conceded in the 90th minute or later?
SD: “Where we were to where we are now is another big shift in points. We have more to come and the performances over that run have been pretty solid. We have to tidy up on the details and we have to take care of ourselves.” pic.twitter.com/EadLk8lR14— Burnley FC (@BurnleyOfficial) March 14, 2019
3. Yorkshire teams have lost their last seven Premier League visits to West Ham [Hull City five times, Sheffield United and Huddersfield Town once each). Who was the last team from Yorkshire to win at the Hammers?
4. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games against promoted sides, winning the last eight in a row. Who was the last promoted team to beat them?
A thing of beauty...— Liverpool FC (@LFC) March 14, 2019
5. Everton have not beaten a 'big six' side in the Premier League since January 2017, drawing seven and losing 18 since. Who did they beat that day?
1. Mick Quinn.
3. Leeds United in November 2002.
4. Hull City in February 2017.
5. Manchester City.