After a staggered mid-season break, all 20 Premier League teams are in action over the coming weekend.
The title race might be more or less over but, with only 12 matches left to play for each team, things are getting tense for those chasing European places or a means to escape relegation.
Chelsea host Tottenham first up on Saturday in a match that could have sizeable ramifications for the Champions League spots, with Arsenal and Everton perhaps ready to take advantage of any slip-ups.
Southampton versus Aston Villa and Bournemouth's trip to Burnley represent big games at the wrong end of the table, while West Ham must follow a visit to Manchester City by taking on Liverpool at Anfield.
Feeling a little luckier than David Moyes? Give our quiz a go. You'll find the answers at the bottom of the page...
Man City open a gap over Leicester ahead of their meeting at the weekend pic.twitter.com/pomk7752Mj— Premier League (@premierleague) February 19, 2020
1. Jose Mourinho has won 37 Premier League London derbies. Who are the only two managers to have won more?
2. Danny Ings has scored 15 Premier League goals this season. Only two Southampton players have ever scored more in a single season in the competition - who are they?
2 - Danny Ings' last two Premier League goals have been scored from outside the box; each of his previous 34 in the competition had been scored from inside the area. Range. #SOUBUR pic.twitter.com/88U3s4KM7g— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 15, 2020
3. Leicester City have lost five of their past six league games against Manchester City. They won the other game - but who was their manager?
4. Nigel Pearson is hoping to become just the fourth English manager to do the double over Manchester United in a single Premier League season. Can you name the other three?
2 - Manchester United have completed their first league double over Chelsea since the 1987-88 campaign, while this is the first time they’ve done so without conceding since 1964-65. Awaited. #CHEMUN pic.twitter.com/vOwzPgVbi2— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 17, 2020
5. West Ham boss David Moyes has managed 15 away games against Liverpool in all competitions. How many of those has he won?
20/02 - On this day in 1991, Everton came from behind four times to draw a thrilling FA Cup tie 4-4 with Liverpool. It was Kenny Dalglish's last game as Liverpool boss until he returned in 2011. Derby. pic.twitter.com/rZZSmCl9I8— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 20, 2020
1. Arsene Wenger (106) and Harry Redknapp (39). Mourinho has the best win percentage of any manager over 20 or more games (66 per cent).
2. Matt Le Tissier (25 in 1993-94, 19 in 1994-95) and James Beattie (23 in 2002-03).
3. Claude Puel (a 2-1 win on December 26, 2018).
4. Glenn Hoddle (Chelsea, 1993-94), Alan Curbishley (West Ham, 2006-07) and Garry Monk (2014-15, Swansea City).
5. None (seven draws and eight defeats). His last three visits to Anfield have ended in losses (with Manchester United, Sunderland and West Ham).